Okay people, I came across these points that may motivate many of you to start exercising. I was pondering over this subject for a while now, that is, how to motivate oneself to exercise. After having read these points and remembering the state of many unhealthy people i’ve seen, I thought I would share them with you for your benefit
- Improved heart and lung function
- Lower heart rate and blood pressure
- Increased blood supply to muscles and improved ability to use oxygen
- Increased HDL cholesterol (the good cholesterol)
- Decreased triglycerides
- Reduced body fat and improved weight control
- Improved glucose tolerance and reduced insulin resistance
- Enhanced immune function, which means
- Increased resistance to viral and bacterial infection
- Increased resistance to cancer
- Lowered blood sugar levels and reduced risk of diabetes
- Longer life expectancy
Source: Jon Barron
- Cholesterol: What is it and what should your level be?
- Berries: improve cholesterol, blood pressure and heart health
- Green Tea and Resistance Training
- Fasting: to exercise or not to exercise?
- Intermittent Fasting and Caloric Restriction: Eat What You want?
- Exercise and Depression
- Osteoporosis: Eight tips
- Fructose and Fat gain Study
- Sugar Beverages: Drinks of Mass Destruction?
- Omega-3 Diet Linked to Lower Heart Disease Risk