I just received an email with these really nice pictures and I had to publish them on my site. I was trying to think how I could link it somehow to a health topic and you guessed…SMILING!
Yes it is very healthy and just to prove that I’ve provided ten reasons below:
- Smiling makes you attractive.
- Smiling is contagious.
- Smiling changes your moods.
- Smiling boosts your immune system.
- Smiling releases endorphins (feel-good hormones), natural pain killers and serotonin.
- Smiling lifts the face and makes you look and feel younger.
- Smiling makes you seem successful.
- Smiling helps you stay positive.
- Smiling relieves stress.
- Smiling lowers your blood pressure.
Are you smiling? If not, look at these pictures (click on them to view larger):
Are you smiling now?
Source: Mark Stibich, Ph.D., about.com
- Raw Honey in Belgium!
- Ten Reasons to THROW OUT your Microwave Oven
- 5 Reasons Why Your Diet Isn’t Working
- Acne – My Story, Part 2: Skincare
- Coffee Enemas and Detoxing
- Probiotics ease gut problems in people with HIV/AIDS
- Off to the Airport again!
- Exercise and Depression
- Sugar Beverages: Drinks of Mass Destruction?
- Antibiotics: Reversing the Damage