Currently I’m in Belgium visiting some family and I came across an amazing shop and also learnt some very interesting information.
You guessed right, the shop was a honey shop!
And the information that I learnt was that all honey in Belgium is not pasteurised, apparently the pasterurisation of honey is not allowed in Belgium (by law).
Hence, all the honey in this shop was not pasteruised and I was one happy blogger
Apart from the various types of honey, the shop also sells various other items such as skin and body care products.
Click the pictures below to see what the shop looks like.
I’ll soon be selling some different types of Raw, Unfiltered, Cold Extracted, Unpasteurised Honey!
Do you know of any good shops/places where honey fanatics can purchase real, pure good honey? If so, please leave a comment and let the rest of us know.
- Raw Honey in Belgium – Part Deux!?
- Honey and Water: Is it Really that Good?
- Honey and your Stomach
- 12 germiest places?
- Finally I found Something HEALTHY to EAT!
- Raw Milk: United Kingdom?
- Blast from the Past!
- Acid and Alkaline Food Diet, Part 1
- Digestive Enzymes for a Baby
- Good Lollipop Kills Bacteria That Causes Tooth Decay