A friend sent me this short article:
The “hand washing police” say more guys need to step up to the sink.
The researchers who spy on people in public restrooms report one-third of men didn’t bother to wash after using the bathroom, compared with 12 percent of women.
The latest study was based on observations last month of more than 6,000 people in four cities.
Atlanta’s Turner Field baseball stadium was the worst, as only 57 percent of guys there washed up. At Chicago’s Shedd Aquarium and Museum of Science and Industry, 81 percent of men and women combined washed their hands, compared to 79 percent in New York’s Penn and Grand Central train stations.
Experts recommend people carry sanitizer gels and wipes — just in case they can’t wash.
(Source: The Associated Press)
I see this happen regularly and it really annoys me! Especially when you’re in a restaurant and the people working there do it!
- Osteoporosis: Eight tips
- Acne – My Story, Part 2: Skincare
- Folic acid intake may reduce premature births by half.
- Fruits: with or without a meal?
- What is in your Lipstick?
- Ramadan: A Nutrition Solution?
- Berries: improve cholesterol, blood pressure and heart health
- Acne – My Story, Part 3: Vitamins, Antibiotics and Herbs
- Cholesterol: What is it and what should your level be?
- Milk: response(s)?